Are you ready to step up your amazing makeup game? Either you are the beginner or a pro makeup artist. There are specific makeup tools out there that are straight-up beauty must-haves.
From blending the foundation to curling eyelashes, these are the basics every beauty obsessive wants to add to their cosmetics kit. Before moving towards makeup applicators, you need to exfoliate your face for perfect makeup. It is also essential for the best makeup look. You must have a konjac cleansing sponge to clean your skin pores and dead cells.
The beauty blender Sponge is essential for applying and blending base and foundation makeup. It has a teardrop-shaped sponge that absorbs water instead of product, so your foundation, concealer, BB cream, and more. It will last even longer. You can use the tapping or bouncing technique; the top of the beauty sponge hugs your face’s contours and covers blemishes, while the bottom perfectly blends your makeup over larger areas. It is perfect for achieving that natural, streak-free texture, we dubbed beauty blender as a modern-day phenomenon, and we agree.
How to use:
- Dampen the beauty sponge and squeeze it out just like a konjac cleansing sponge.
- Dot your makeup onto your face, then bounce the beauty sponge gently onto the makeup, mixing with a patting motion,
- Wash it with Blendercleanser or a gentle soap with warm water
- Squeeze gently and naturally dry
BEAUTY GLAM ANGLED POWDER BRUSH
Call off the search; the BEAUTY Angled Powder Brush is one of the powder brush you have been searching for smooth makeup. It looks classy in your makeup kit bag; this makeup brush manufacturer-designed brush evenly distributes powder over your face to set and enhance your beauty. The angular shape is perfect for applying contour and blusher. Moreover, it is an excellent multitasker for when you are short on a kit bag. It is like all BEAUTY brushes. It is vegan and cruelty-free.
How to use:
- you can use the fluffy bristles to pick up a fine layer of loose powder.
- you can sweep over your complexion to set your makeup
- To apply contour, twirl into your contour dust, then gently glide your brush back and forth below the cheekbones, under the jawline, and the hairline
- To apply blusher, you can lightly swirl the product onto your cheeks and blend it up until it into your cheekbones.
LASH AID EYELASH CURLER
An essential for any makeup kit, Lash Aid Eyelash Curler generates length and volume without mascara coats. Thankfully, the beauty product world has moved on from dangerously clinical-looking eyelash curlers, so you do not need to hide this pearlescent pink tool in the dark corner of your makeup kit bag. Moreover, it is super easy to use, lifting and curling your lash for effortless mascara application and a desirable, wide-eyed finish.
How to use:
- you can open the curler place over your eyelashes
- you can squeeze gently and hold for some seconds
- then open and remove