Made manually from 100% food-grade konjac dietary fiber.
When konjac becomes a sponge puff and is used for facial cleansing or body cleansing, it’s just like the konjac grows up and has amazing flowers…
- 1.Green eco-friendly products made from natural food-grade konjac
- 2.Rich in dietary fiber & has super cleansing ability.
- 3.With good elasticity and absorptive capacity, can deeply cleanse, moisturize and refresh the skin.
- 4.Extremely soft & 100% safe: no chemical additives added, no stimulation to the skin.
- –Deeply cleansing your skin.- Deeply cleansing your skin.
- –Gently Massage and Exfoliate.
- –Improve the blood circulations and remove the dead cuticles.
- –Effectively balance the PH of your skin.
- –Suitable for all type of skins including babies & senior citizens.
- –Perfect for Acne, Pimple, Atopic and any skin troubles.
Where’s the konjac sponges used?
1. Facial Cleansing
2. Facial Massage
3. Beauty Salon
4. Bath Sponge for Body Cleansing
5. Body Spa
6. Makeup Removing
7. For All Ages
8. For All Skin Types
Compare with other konjac sponges
|First generation (Wet type sponges)||The second generation (Dry sponges, but not nice)||The third Generation (SOFTCARE dry sponges like the picture below)|
|“short shelf life,
|“rough and wizened; streaky pores;”||delicate and full; even pores; massage equably; longer shelf life|
How to use konjac sponges:
1. Soak the sponge in water and press several times to expel the excess water before using.
2. Massage gently in circular motions on the face or body. Foam cleanser can be added for best results.
3. Rinse the sponge and press it gently with two hands to expel the water.
4. Put the sponge into the SOFTCARE self-sealing bag and keep it in the refrigerator to keep it wet and soft.
Please do NOT wring the sponge or rub it heavily while using the sponge.
If air dry the sponge after using, it will become hard again. Please be patient
before it absorbs water and becomes soft.